14' x 16' Reverse Gable Roof Style Storage Shed Building Plans, Design # D1416G
A reverse gabled roof is made of two surfaces that slope upward to meet along a single ridge, forming a peak at either end of the house and allowing debris, rain, and snow to slide off the roof on either side. This version of our popular dual shed design features simpler construction and an easy-to-construct roofline system. Build this versatile dual-purpose shed as a functional addition to any yard, garden, or estate. Enjoy the roomy shed offers large square feet of storage space and a roof design that offers extra loft storage space.
- Style: Gable
- Main Building: 14’ x 16’
- Overall Height: 13' 5-1/4"
- Total Sq. Ft. : 224 Sq. Ft.
- Roof Pitch: 8/12
- Root Span: 14’
- Foundation: 4x4 Skid Runners
- Floor Framing: 2x6, 16" On Center
- Wall Framing: 2x4, 16" On Center
- Rafter: 2x4, 24" On Center
- Double Doors : 60" x 80"rs : 60" x 80"
- List of Materials
- Cutting Lists
- Step-by-step Instructions
- Detail Drawings
- Safety and Helpful Tips
We Also Recommend
6' X 6' Gable Style Storage Shed / Playhouse Project Plans - Design # 80606
8' x 8' Utility Reverse Gable Shed Building Plans Blueprints Do It Yourself, Design #20808